Monday, May 12, 2014

Product Review: Nivea and Ponds

Hello My Lovey Dovey's!


Today I bring you guys a product review on Nivea and Ponds, I did a haul for you guys on Feb (here's the link for that haul  http://chinivanessa.blogspot.com/2014/02/beauty-haul.html) that's when a got this products, so I've been trying them for a couples of months and now I can give you my honest opinion on them.



So I got 2 products of each brand, my mom is a huge fan of Ponds so she got me some products so I could try them out and in my recent trip to DR I got some Nivea products that were especial.

Ponds Oil Balance Face Wash



I got the the Ponds Oil Balance Fresh Skin and Matte Face, face wash. I really like this it leaves my skin soft, my face feels and looks completely clean. The smell is good, the texture is thick and the blue particles I feel it has two sizes of them small ones that makes the bubbles and the big ones that take a little bit longer to dissolve they act as the scrub and when I wash my face it feels like its doing the job of cleaning my face I can really feel the particles. I use it twice a day in the mourning when I wake and before I go to bed and I've seen my skin change a lot. I will definitely buy this again.



Pond Dry Skin Cream The Caring Classic, rich hydrating skin cream.


OMG I love this cream!! Its so moisturizing and rich it leaves your skin smooth and radiant but I have oily T zone I cant use this on a hot day cause it would make me look like a disco ball this is something that I would only use in the winter time.The formula is very thin, the consistency is a little liquid, I little bit goes a long and it has a strong fragrance but I don't mind.




Nivea (Products purchased in the Dominican Republic) 



Nivea Balancing Gel Cleanser for Oily Skin. This product did not work for me, it's supposed to remove oil, purify and exfoliate my skin, this did non of it. My skin feels sticky, it does not look clean, it made me have a ton of white heads, I don't feel the blue particles doing its job I don't feel that it really scrubs your face and it smells horrible, this was a complete fail.



Nivea Aqua Effect Lotion/ Toner for Oily Skin, Ok gun to my head and its the only toner left in the world I would use it again but this is not the best toner. It helps to remove oil but my face feels sticky and  it hydrates and removes makeup residue but it burns a little bit, I don't know if it just does that on me but I do not like the feeling. No bueno for Me! 




Both brands are incredible but I'm so disappointed with Nivea, I've tried other products from them and it worked perfectly but these are a No No for me. 

Let me know what you think and if you try these, have fun and remember.....

Live. Love. Laugh

ChiniVanessa

1 comment: