Thursday, May 1, 2014

Midnight Blue Makeup Tutorial


Hello My Lovey Dovey's

So today I created this look for a glamorous evening, I was inspired looking at the dark sky and came up with this makeup. Hope you like it!





Products Used:
  • Maybelline Super Stay Foundation
  • Milani Secret Cover Cream in Golden Beige 02
  • ELF Brow Kit
  • Mother Home Pressed Powder
  • Coastal Scents 252 eye shadow palette
  • NYX Eye shadow in Taupe
  • NYC Liquid Eye Pencil 
  • CoverGirl Cheekers Blush in Plumberry Glow
  • Maybelline One by One Volum Mascara
  • Revlon Color Stay Mineral Finishing Powder in Brighten 010 for highlight
  • Revlon Color lipstick in red
  • NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Perfect Red


Video








Hope you like, let me know if you try this you can tag me on Instagram using #loveandpassionforbeauty,
let me know what would you like to see next? have fun and remember......


Live. Love. Laugh

ChiniVanessa



No comments:

Post a Comment