Monday, February 17, 2014

Beauty Haul

Hello My Lovey Dovey!!



 I've been MIA this last weeks and I'm so sorry, but this last couple of months have been very difficult  for me and my family, my grandmother was  diagnosed with ovarian cancer last year and she lost her battle to it on Feb 1, 2014, she was 95. I was with her thru this journey from start to her last day, and its been very hard on my because I live with her and we were very close and to be honest a little part of me die with her that day, but I thank God that she had a great, happy life I mean she was 95 years old, not many of us will can get there, she was was surrounded by all her love ones at the time of her deceased. She was the love of my life and I'm going to miss her like crazy.

RIP Abuela Lucia 


But a manage to start picking up the pieces and get my life together and get out in to the world and did a little shopping, I got a couple of new thing and some products that a needed to repurchase so I thought a should you guys what a got.


Beauty Haul





 Milani 
  • Milani Eyeshadow Primer in 01Nude
NYX

  • NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Perfect Red, that a had to repurchases, love it!
How beautiful is this color!.


  • A couple of brushes that a wanted to try from them, I got the  B15 Smokie, B10 Blender Eye, B21 Definer Eye, Eyeshadow Brush and the B02 Cheek Brush... So lets see if they work, ill let you know!

Physicians Formula 


  • Physicians Formula Makeup Bronze Booster in Light to Medium


Maybelline


  • One by One Volum Express Mascara, love it!!

Essie


  • My fav nail polish of all time, Essie in Wicked



Skin Products

Nivea


  • Nivea Mattifying Toner
  • Nivea Face cleanser for Combined Skin Type  

Pond's


  • Pond's Oil Balance, Control Skin Mattifying
  • Pond's Classic Dry Skin Cream
Sally Hansen


  • Nails and Cuticles Hand Cream
Victoria's Secret

  • Vanilla Lace Body Spray and Body Wash.
Ikea


  • Tindra White Candles that smells so yummy, its like a vanilla scent.

And that's it!, some products are new to me so I probably I will be doing a review on them and let you know if they work.
I hope to get back to my regular self, hope you understand, I'm going to try my best to start blogging regularly, thanks to all the people that have reach out to me on Facebook and Instagram, have fun and remember to always always.....


Live. Love. Laugh

ChiniVanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment