Monday, December 16, 2013

My Drugstore Beauty Picks for 2013

Hello My Lovey Doveys!!


So 2013 is almost coming to an end so I decided to pick my fav makeup products of this year, now you guys know that I love drugstore makeup so I did my pick of all the products that I've used and came up with what I consider is the best of that brand, and in my opinion this has been one of the best years in makeup specially for drugstore products. So ill break it down for you!.

My Favorite

Maybelline, for me this year has been the best year for them specially with its new line Maybelline Fit Me and Eye Studio line, it has good pigmentation, the formula is very good, great coverage and  beautiful colors.


  • Fit Me Foundation
  • Eye Studio Gel Liner
  • Eye Studio Color Tattoo Eyeshadow
  • Color Elixir by Color Sensational
  • Color Whisper by Color Sensational
  • Baby Lips
  • Falsies Big Eyes




LÓreal Paris, love the colors, they are very pigmented and long lasting.

  • Color Caresse Wet Shine Stain
  • Colour Riche Eye Shadow


Revlon, in love with this products.

  • Revlon PhotoReady Primer Shadows
  • ColorBurst Lip Gloss
  • PhotoReady Kajal Intense Eyeliner + Brightener
  • Super Lustrous Lip Gloss 




CoverGirl, this collection is by far the best one when it comes to pigmentation and coverage. 

  • OutLast Stay Foundation 3 in 1 Foundation
  • CoverGirl + The Hunger Games Catching Fire Collection
  • CoverGirl Queen Collection



Well that's it, my pick for 2013!, everything I love about this products is that there so pigmented, have beautiful colors, the formulas are good and have great coverage. So I hope it helps you in some way, if you think I let something out let me know in the comments below, have fun and remember......

Live. Love. Laugh

ChiniVanessa



No comments:

Post a Comment