Monday, November 11, 2013

My Travel Essentials





Hello My Lovey Doveys!


Today is going to be about my travel essential, I travel a lot so I pack very lightly, why?? because that means a get to shop a lot, so I only travel with the things a really need. And sense its cold here in Atlanta,GA my skin routine and make up routine changes. So I'm going to show you my "must have".


My Travel Essential 

  • First of all I hate flying so have to have my music, my magazines and my best friend in the world  Ms.Vodka to get thru the flight.
 
  • For my skin products I have to have my Clarins  Moisture Rich body lotion for dry skin and Clarins Vital Light Day Illuminating anti - ageing cream for all skin types I love this products they work so good on my skin,and for body lotion I use the Vaseline Cocoa Glow it smells so yummy and it really leaves my skin soft.

  • For make up, I only bring the essential for my every day make up, and come to think of it I don't think I've ever shown you my every day make up!!!.... well I'll show you on my next make up post. For Foundation I use my L'Oreal Lumi Foundation in W6 Sun Beige, Maybelline Dream Matte Powder, Revlon ColorStay Concealer, Revlon ColorStay Mineral Finishing Powder, CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara, Maybelline New York One by One Volum Express Mascara, NYC Liquid EyeLiner, NYX Eyeshadow in Taupe, Lancome Maquiriche Eyeshadow quad, E.L.F Brow Kit, CoverGirl Cheekers in Spiced Tea, Revlon Just Bitten Kissable in 020 Lovestick and my fav Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Matte 010 Wine Not.
 
  • For my hair I'm currently using the TRESemme Dry Shampoo and the Oribe Gold Lust Nourishing Oil.
  
  • I always bring a nail polish with me and in this trip I'm using Dark Room and its from Sephora by OPI. 
 

And there you have it all my travel essentials, its not much but like I said I'm a shopaholic and I need space for new stuff. Whats your travel essentials?? let me know!, have fun and remember.....

Live. Love. Laugh.
Chinivanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment