Tuesday, January 7, 2014

DIY: Beauty Mask's!


Hello My Lovey Dovey's!!!

HAPPY 2014!!! So glad that it's a new year and that means there's new goals and I can't wait to see what is coming my way for this year, I know that its been a while since a post something but my entire family was here for the holidays and  now that everything is back to normal its time to get back to business.
So today we are going to be talking about DIY: Beauty Mask, I haven't done one in a long time here in my blog, and I was browsing thru Pinterest and came across this DIY recipes and I've been trying them out for the last month and I got to say that I'm very happy with it, there very simple and the ingredients you already have in your house. If you want to see it  click this link below. 


DIY: Beauty Mask's



OK! so they are 5 recipes and I did 4 so let me brake a down for you.

1) I did not do the Relaxing Bath, I don't like the smell.

2) The Skin Moisturizer,  I did 2 tbsp  Honey and 2 tbsp of Olive Oil. At first it feels a little rough to apply, but the results are amazing, your skin feels soft and refreshing and it kinda makes your skin shine a little bit. Really recommend it, try this 2 a week and you will see the differences.



3) The Facial / Body Scrub, this one I've done before and it really is a great recipe because its natural, the honey helps exfoliate the skin and the sugar helps scrub, clean and open your pores. Just add 1 tbsp of each ingredient, mix them and apply to your skin in circular motion and make sure that you get RAW honey. Also I use this on my lips just take a old toothbrush and scrub it on your lips for like a minute or 2.




4) The Lips Scrub, this recipe is great if you have dry lips, this helps to exfoliate, its so easy and I  added some honey to the recipe for better results. Just take 1 tbsp of each ingredient (and by the way Petroleum Jelly is Vaseline), mix them, apply on your lips and scrub for 30 seconds, then remove the scrub and apply your lip balm. That easy!!   



5) The Anti-Redness Facial, this a did to my hubby hubby,it's not the most effective mask but it's good in my opinion it helps calm the redness a little bit. Just add 1 egg and 2 tbsp of lemon juice, mix them, apply on to face and let it dry, them remove with warm water.



 And that's it!, hope you give this a try, let me know what you think, have fun, don't forget  to subscribe to my other social medias, to check my Spanish blog  and remember......


Live. Love. Laugh

ChiniVanessa












No comments:

Post a Comment