Wednesday, May 28, 2014

How to take Makeup Pictures

Hello My Lovey Dovey's!!!


OK, so in today's part 2 is going to be on  How to take Makeup Pictures, like I said in my last post ( in case you missed http://chinivanessa.blogspot.com/2014/05/how-to-do-makeup-for-pictures.html ) I get this question asked a lot so I'm going to give you my tips on how to do it!.


Here's a step by step on what you need to have to consider when you take your pics.


  • Lighting

This is one of the most important step, try to take photos between 7 am and 1 pm, because the light is natural and not that harsh if you use the natural light after 2 pm you will look washed out and yellowish! Do not use light directly to it in a window or use a white curtain to balance it out.



  • Background

Use a solid background (wall ) nothing that is going to distract the main focus (the makeup).

  • Focus

Make sure that the focus is on your face makeup, nothing else.




  • Angles

-Always take 3 types of pics 1) with your eyes open 2) with your eyes looking down, not completely closed because this will create some wrinkles. 3) I close-up of your eyes.
-Find your best side, don't take the pic photos straight on photos, your face will look huge and flat.




  • Little Bonus

You can also use some apps (like Perfect 365) that can help you get rid of some  unwanted situations or to improve not to change your makeup (like to soften skin or get rid of any nasty blemishes).


I hope this helps, let me know if you try it, have fun and remember...

Live Love. Laugh

ChiniVanessa








No comments:

Post a Comment