Friday, January 9, 2015

5 minute Makeup Tutorial | Love and Passion for Beauty by ChiniVanessa

Hello My Lovey Dovey's:



Today a bring you my 5 minute makeup routine, this is my GO TO when a don't have time to do my makeup and I don't want to live the house looking crazy, hope you like it!














Products Used:
  • Pond's BB+ Cream in Medium
  • Milani Cream Concealer in Golden Beige
  •  Mother Home Pressed Powder
  • Capilo eye pencil in Black
  • Maybelline Dream Bouncy blush in Plum Wine
  • LÓreal Voluminous False Lashes mascara
  • Revlon Just Bitten Kissables in LoveStick
Hope you guys like it, if you try this look share it with me on Instagram or Twitter using the #chinivanessa,let me know in the comments what you think, have fun and remember...

Live. Love. Laugh
ChiniVanessa



No comments:

Post a Comment