Monday, November 3, 2014

Vampy Makeup tutorial | Love and Passion for Beauty by ChiniVanessa


Hello My Lovey Dovey's!!

Fist sorry for the lighting I'm working with new lights and I'm still trying to figure it out lol, today I bring you a Vampy Makeup look I've been really in to dark makeup lately and having so much fun playing with different looks for you guys so beware there's a lot of dark makeup looks coming up. Hope you enjoy!!


Video



Pic






Products Used:

  • LÓreal True Match Lumi in C5 Classic Beige
  • Milani Concealer in Golden Beige
  • Physicians Formula Finish Concealer Stick
  • Mother Home Translucent Powder
  • La Bella Donna Pure Mineral Foundation Powder
  • E.L.F Brow Kit
  • Milani Eyeshadow Primer
  • 252 Coastal Scents Eye shadow palette
  • Capilo Eyeliner pencil in black
  • Essences Gel Eyeliner in Black
  • Clinique Lash Building Primer
  • LÓreal  Voluminous False Fiber Lashes
  • Milani Pressed Powder in Ginger
  • Maybelline Fit Me Bronzer in Deep Bronze
  • Maybelline Dream Bouncy blush in Wine Plum
  • Revlon ColorStay Mineral Finishing Powder in Brighten
  • Avon Ultra Color Rich lipstick in Vintage Vamp

Hope you enjoy this look, make sure to follow me in my social medias, if you try this look tag me with the #chinivanessa so I can see it, have fun and remember....


Live. Love. Laugh

ChiniVanessa



















No comments:

Post a Comment