Monday, September 15, 2014

Talk Through: Avon Inspired Makeup Look | Love and Passion for Beauty by ChiniVanessa

Hello My Lovey Dovey's:

So I saw this look  in a Avon campaign http://shop.avon.com/catalog/2014/20/en/p36.html?ba=null
and I thought of creating it but applying my own little twits to it, hope you like it!











Products Used:

  • Mark Face Primer
  • Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse
  • Milani Cream Concealer in Golden Beige
  • Mother Home Pressed Powder
  • 252 Coastal Scents Palette
  • Clinique lash building primer
  • CoverGirl Bombshell Mascara 
  • Milani Pressed Powder in Ginger
  • Revlon ColorStay Mineral Finishing Powder in Brighten
  • Jane lipstick in #23 nude
  • Dior Nude Lip Gloss


Hope you liked this look, let me know what you think in the comments, have fun and remember...


Live. Love. Laugh

ChiniVanessa

















No comments:

Post a Comment