Monday, September 29, 2014

90s Grunge Makeup Look


Hi My Lovey Dovey's!!


Today a bring you a very fun 90s Grunge Makeup Look, I was reminiscing to the days when me and my cousin used to enjoy watching my aunt do her makeup and it brought so many memories. So I hope you like it!

Video


Picture




Products used:

  • Ponds Luminous Finish BB+ Cream in Medium
  • Milani Cream Concealer in Golden Beige
  • E.L.F Brow Kit
  • Mother Home Pressed Powder
  • 252 Coastal Scents Eye Shadow Palette
  • Capilo Black Eye Liner
  • LÓreal Magic Lumi Highlighter in Medium
  • Clinique lash building primer
  • CoverGirl Bombshell Mascara
  • Milani Pressed Powder in Ginger
  • Revlon  Super Lustrous lipstick in Wine Not

Hope you enjoyed this look, let me know what you think in the comments below, have fun and remember...

Live. Love. Laugh

ChiniVanessa



No comments:

Post a Comment