Monday, August 25, 2014

Beauty Haul | Love and Passion for Beauty by ChiniVanessa


Hello My Lovey Dovey's!!


Today I have a haul for you guys, some of this products are repurchase and some are new to me because I've never tried them, and some were gifted to me. Most of this you can find at your local drugstore like Rite Aid, Walgreens, CVS or Duane Reade (If you live in the USA). All of the product are listed below.

Haul

Video



Products



Fondations





  • Revlon Age Defying Firming + Lifting Foundation in Golden Beige 60
  • Revlon Nearly Naked in Cappuccino
  • LÓreal True Match Lumi in Sun Beige
  • Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse in Medium Natural Beige 2.5
  • Ponds BB+ Cream in Medium

Powder Foundation

  • La Bella Donna Pure Mineral Foundation in Nicoletta



Mascara

  • CoverGirl Bombshell Volume 
  • LÓreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes


Highlighter

  • LÓreal Magic Lumi Highlighter





Blush

  • Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Wine Plum. 

Bronzer

  • Maybelline Fit Me! Bronzer in Deep Bronze




Eyeliner


  • LÓreal Telescopic Eyeliner in Black 810


Lipsick/ Lip Gloss


  • CoverGirl lipstick in Siren 415
  • Maybelline Super Stay 24hr  Step Color in Day to Night Brown 140




Sally Hansen

  • Sally Hansen Nail Nutrition Green Tea + Soy Cuticle Oil
  • Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips in Mod About You





Clinique

My mom gave me this set of Clinique and I do not know if this campaign or offer is still in stores, but its really good!

  • Clinique Super defence triple action Moisturizer with SPF 25
  • Colour Surge eye shadow trio, I think it's in Come Heather #8
  • Clinique Lash building primer and Mascara duo
  • 2 Clinique Superbalm tinted lip treatment in 02 Rasberry and 01 Grape tint
  • Happy Heart body butter
  • And a cute Clinique Keychain 






Bath and Body Works

  • Warm Vanilla Sugar fragrance mist.


Random Stuff 

  • Microfiber Facial Scrubber
  • Eyelash Curler 





So that is all I got, hope you like, let me know if you try some of this products, have fun and remember....


Live. Love. Laugh

ChiniVanessa
















No comments:

Post a Comment