Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Product Review: La Bella Donna ,NYX and Sally Hansen Hand Cream.


Hello My Lovey Doveys!!


Today I'm going to do a quick product review on  Sally Hansen, NYX and La Bella Donna, some on my facebook suggested that I try Bella Donna,  never heard of that brand before, and she sent me one of there products and I got to say I'm very happy with it. So let's get right to it!.
 
 
La Bella Donna Loose Pure Mineral Foundation


 
 
I really like this loose mineral foundation it has SPF 20, easy to work it could be a little rough at first but has you buff it out in your skin it starts to build up very nicely, great texture, it feel and look amazing, the only thing that I don't like is that it has a little sparkle and i don't really recommend using it in the day time (even do it has SPF 20), put for the night time it looks soo beautiful and it has a Secure packaging.
If you have been living under a rock like me I don't no much of this brand check out there site to see more products. http://www.labelladonna.com/



NYX Eyeshadow in the color Taupe



 
I looooooove this eyeshadow it's such a warm pigmented color and you can use it in so many ways has a transition color, on the lip, in a natural look, has a base, the texture is very smooth, easy to blend, affordable, this eyeshadow is a Holy Grail!!
 
 
 
Nails and Cuticles Hand Cream 24hr Moisture by Sally Hansen
 
 
 

This product I bought this product on a impulse because I was doing me manicure, and to be honest i'm so happy I did, it's realy good it smooths your cuticles, leaves your hands so soft and moisture, it's not sticky, it has shea butter which is a plus, it's not greasy, i'm not a fan of the smell and the best part is that when you wash your hands you can still feel some of the product left and your hands don't dry. So I really recommend this to people with very dry skin. Check out more of there products here http://sallyhansen.com/

That's it! I hope you give this products a try and let me know what you think of them, have fun and remember.....


Live. Love. Laugh
 
Chinivanessa

 

 













No comments:

Post a Comment